Drive-thru vaccination clinic opening to walk-ins for first and second doses
(Lindsay, ON) – Ross Memorial Hospital’s drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination clinic at the Lindsay Fairgrounds (LEX) is now accepting walk-ins for both first and second doses.
Any individual 12 and older can show up at the LEX on Monday-Friday between 8 a.m.– 2 p.m. for their COVID-19 vaccination. No appointment needed.
Both Pfizer and Moderna will be available. The vaccination clinic is intended for local and seasonal residents.
You are eligible to receive your second dose if you have waited the following time intervals;
• Pfizer or Moderna as first dose – 28 days
• AstraZeneca as first dose – 56 days
Individuals with COVID-19 vaccination appointments booked for later than July 31 at the LEX are being encouraged to move up their appointments as there are lots of availabilities. Also, if you have an appointment booked for after 3 p.m., Ross Memorial is asking you reschedule your appointment to an earlier time.
Individuals can visit Ontario.ca/bookvaccine or call 1-833-943-3900 to move up their appointment.
For individuals who can’t get a vaccination during the day, Ross Memorial is hosting another No Appointment Needed evening clinic on Tuesday, July 27 from 4-8 p.m.
- Ross Memorial Hospital’s COVID-19 vaccination clinic is supported by the Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge District Health Unit, City of Kawartha Lakes, Kawartha Lakes Paramedic Services, and the Lindsay Exhibition where the clinic has been operating Monday-to-Friday since March 18.
- The clinic operates as a drive-through model, meaning individuals remain in their vehicles for the duration of their appointment.
- Individuals need to have their Ontario Health Card number available.
For more information, contact
Communications and Public Affairs Officer
Ross Memorial Hospital