Anne Overhoff Retiring After 14 Years
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 23, 2023
(Lindsay, ON) – Anne Overhoff, Ross Memorial Hospital’s Vice President Clinical and Chief Nursing Executive, will be retiring on February 24, 2023.
Overhoff has been in nursing for 39 years, having spent the last 14 years at Ross Memorial Hospital (RMH). She joined the Ross family as Director of Clinical Care and Medical in 2009, before ascending to her current role on the hospital’s Senior Team in 2017.
Overhoff has left an undeniable impact on our hospital and community. Among her achievements during her time at the Ross;
- Serving as Chief Nursing Executive through the COVID-19 global pandemic
- Implementing a COVID-19 ward on the Surgical Unit, as well as overseeing the COVID-19 Assessment Centre and more than 60,000 vaccinations in the community
- Overseeing the implementation of Epic for the clinical care team, the largest digital clinical information system upgrade in RMH history
- Improved nurse-to-patient ratios
- Reduction in the number of Alternate Level of Care (ALC) patients, resulting in improved patient flow
- The introduction of Nurse Practitioners to work closely with hospitalists on acute and post-acute care
In retirement, Overhoff is looking forward to being able to spend more time with her family, enjoy the outdoors, and travel.
Ross Memorial has hired an interim Vice President Clinical and Chief Nursing Executive, which will be announced in the near future.
“I am forever grateful for the opportunities Ross Memorial has given me to grow professionally. I have enjoyed the challenges of being a Director and the Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive. I have always viewed my role as a privilege and an honour to serve the clinical staff. One of my greatest achievements is helping develop a strong clinical leadership team that will continue the great work being done here at Ross Memorial. I am thankful for getting to work with so many wonderful, dedicated people.”
- Anne Overhoff, Vice President Clinical and Chief Nursing Executive, Ross Memorial Hospital
“Anne has had an exceptional career in healthcare that deserves to be celebrated. She holds a wealth of knowledge and is a dedicated healthcare professional, which has been displayed through her leadership and advocacy on behalf of Ross Memorial’s clinical care team. It has been a true pleasure working with Anne, both professionally and personally. I wish her the very best in her retirement.”
- Kelly Isfan, President & CEO, Ross Memorial Hospital
“Anne’s leadership of our clinical care team over the years has been commendable. She has helped continually improve the quality of care for all who visit Ross Memorial. Our entire Ross Memorial family and community are grateful for her significant contributions to the hospital.”
- Wanda Percival, Board of Governors Chair, Ross Memorial Hospital
For more information, contact
Communications and Public Affairs Officer
Ross Memorial Hospital