What to Bring
Please Do Bring
- Your Provincial Health Card
- Your Ross Memorial Hospital Card
- Proof of additional health insurance coverage for preferred accommodation (semi-private and private rooms)
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board claim number, if applicable
- Credit card or cheque for payment of additional charges
- Calling card for long distance telephone calls
- Your medication and a complete list of present medication
- Consider bringing your favourite pillow and a change of casual clothing
- Slippers, pyjamas, robe
- Comb, brush
- Toothbrush, toothpaste
- Facial tissues
- Shaving supplies
- Deodorant, soap, shampoo, etc.
- Sanitary items
If you require additional personal items, many items are available from the Reflections Gift Shop located at the main entrance.
Please Do Not Bring
- More than $20.00 cash
- Personal valuables, such as jewellery
- Fragrance products (perfumes, lotions, etc.), as many people are allergic to perfumed scents
The Hospital will not assume any liability for personal articles such as glasses, dentures, hearing aids, televisions, radios or other items of value.