At Ross Memorial Hospital, our dedicated team provides a range of surgical procedures, as well as pre and post operative support, which gives you the care you need, close to home. Following an assessment, if surgery is indicated, the procedure can often take place in as little as two months. Ask your primary care provider for a referral to RMH to learn if surgery is right for you.
By the numbers:
- 3 general surgeons; 3 orthopaedic surgeons; 2 obstetrics surgeons; 2 opthamologists; 1 urologist.
- 7 operating rooms
- More than 5,000 surgeries per year
- Dedicated team of nursing, administrative and support staff
RMH Surgical Programs
- General Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery (Hips, Knees, Feet, Ankles, Shoulder)
- Ophthalmology – Eye Surgery
- Women’s Health – Gynecology and Obstetrics